Publish Your Android Apps to the Market Online Course
No SDK Needed App Submission Process Revealed
If you’ve already created an Android App, and just want to know how to get your App on the world’s largest online App marketplace, then this course is for you. In less than one hour, you’ll be submitting your own Android App to Google Play, and can then submit to any online marketplace using the easy steps you’ll learn here.
Get immediate access to the online course when you buy today.
Publish Your Android Apps to the Market
Total Run Time: 43 Minutes
Expected Time to Complete Course: 2 Hours
In Publish Your Android Apps to the Market, we’ll be taking the mystery out of publishing your apps to Google Play. We’ll show you a way to convert your App Inventor .APK files into the proper format without having to use the often confusing Android SDK system. In less than one hour, you’ll be submitting your own Android App to Google Play, and can then submit to any online marketplace using the easy steps you’ll learn here.
We’ll be discussing how to output a .APK file from App Inventor, but you can use what you learn in this course to convert any app building service’s .APK file to its market-ready format.
Module 1: Preparing Your APK Files for the Market
- Finalizing Your App in App Inventor
- Adding Your App Icon
- Downloading the .APK File
- Downloading “App To Market” Software
- Zip Aligning Your .APK File
- Preparing Your App for Online Android Markets
- Video Tutorials
Module 2: Uploading Your First App to Android Marketplaces
- Setting Up Your Android Account
- Setting Up Google Checkout
- Android Publisher Account Overview
- Graphic Assets for the Android Market
- Uploading Your First App to the Android Market
- Creating a Marketing QR Code For Your App
- How to Submit Updated Versions of Your App
- Video Tutorials
- Android Marketplace Quiz
Module 3: Conclusion / End of Course
Module 4: Course Certificate of Completion