MIT App Inventor Beta is now live and open to the public! For those of you who have been missing App Inventor or are eager to learn how to create your own Android apps without writing programming code, this is a truly great day!
A few notes about App Inventor Beta:
- You will need a Google account to access it
- You still need to download the App Inventor installation files for the Blocks Editor to work (if you installed them before, they should still work)
- You can now add multiple screens – You can add the blocks right now, but the emulator will not show you the switch from screen to screen yet. That is a release we’re expecting soon
- You can now upload and save your App Inventor project files
- You can now download your .APK files
If you would like to learn how to build apps using App Inventor, check out our online App Inventor courses.
Rejoice and have fun with App Inventor Beta everyone!