Android App Training is committed to teaching all people how to create great mobile applications without having to learn computer programming. With that in mind, we’re pleased to announce our App Inventor K-12 Equal Access Program.
What is the K-12 Equal Access Program
The K-12 Equal Access Program is designed to provide extremely affordable access to our online App Inventor Level 1 course to all K-12 school districts, individual schools or individual teachers who would like to offer App Inventor training to their students. The Equal Access Program is an inexpensive alternative to purchasing App Inventor books for students, and there is currently no limit on the number of students that may take advantage of this program.
What are the Benefits to Your School?
- Your students will build their first Android App in less than 1 hour
- No textbooks to buy
- No software or upgrades to buy, ever
- Self-contained course – no teacher needed (unless you choose to have one available)
- No User IDs or Passwords to keep track of
- Inline quizzes and comprehensive final exam to assess student understanding
- Your students will LOVE learning to build mobile apps!
How To Apply for the K-12 Equal Access Program
The application for this program is a quick and painless four step process:
- Fill out the no obligation K-12 Equal Access Program Application Form
- Wait for your application approval message via e-mail (usually 1-2 business days)
- Once your application is approved, you’ll be billed according to your preferred payment method (see payment methods below)
- Upon billing, you will receive an account login from which your students can access the course (no separate User IDs or Passwords are needed)
- Credit Card (no sales tax charged)
- Purchase Order (We’ll ask for this before invoicing, and no sales tax charged)
K-12 Equal Access Program Pricing
Teacher accounts are free with 20 or more student enrollments.
Number of Students
Price Per Student (In USD)
|5000 or More||$2.00|
Are You a Continuing Education or Adult Education Provider?
The K-12 Equal Access Program does not extend to students at institutions beyond the 12th grade. However, we offer our courses to your students at discounted rates and will split the enrollment fees with you. Click here to learn more about how you can offer our online App Inventor courses through your organization.