This tutorial will show you the basics of uploading and downloading App Inventor project files to your computer so you can share them with other people. App Inventor project files allow other users to upload a complete App Inventor project with the components and blocks already in place. App Inventor project files are different than .APK files, which are files that actually install an app on a phone.
This tutorial brought to you by Tony Barnes and is posted on the App Inventor Repository. Thanks Tony!
How to download App Inventor project files to your computer:
1. Click on My Projects in the designer
2. Check the app that you want to download from the list.
4. Click on Download to computer
2. Click on More Options
4. Browse to the source .zip file that you want to upload and click Ok
5. Open My Projects in App Inventor and click on the name of the uploaded project file to access it